My photo
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Road Trip Planning

This winter is starting to take its toll on me and I am already looking ahead to the spring and summer and being able to take road trips with little, if any, concern for the weather. Depite my 2 hour plus drive to Buffalo to watcht he Bandits games, I am itching to go on a road trip. During an innocent email conversation with my sister, we ended up planning a sports packed day trip to Rochester. In the afternoon we will be seeing the baby Jays while they take on the Red Hawks. In the evening we will head to the Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial to watch the Bandits hopefully defeat the Knighthawks. Unfortuantely, that it is a month and a half and a few snow storms away. Maybe I can take a trip to Ottawa to see a Sens or '67's game before that.

No comments: