My photo
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

President's Cup Update

Unfortunately, I am not attending this tournament but there is still hope I can make it to the semi finals and finals. Until then I will rely on the website for my information. By the way, there is a live webcast link on the website as well for all who are interested.

During the first day of competition, both Ontario teams failed to win their games. The Ajax-Pickering Rock, the Ontario finalists, lost 9-8 to the Sherwood Park Outlaws from Alberta while the host team and Ontario champion Owen Sound Woodsmen were defeated 11-9 by the team from British Columbia, Ladner Pioneers. In the third game yesterday, the team from Quebec, LaSalle Brasseurs, beat up on the Six Nations Sting, the champions of the Can-Am league.

This tournament is setting up to be a good one and I really hope I can make it to the finals but we shall see what happens. I will try to update every day on the scores as well and if I make it to the finals I will post when I return from Owen Sound.

No comments: