My photo
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Welcome

After starting a general blog (Random Thoughts) in May of 2006, and receiving feedback early in my blogging venture about the amount of sports posts I had written I tried to cut back on the sports related posts, which I feel I did all too well. This, unfortunately, has left me with some ideas still floating around the chasm in my head but more unfortunately, my attempt at withholding sports posts has left me with lost ideas, some might have even been good.

So I figured now that I have some free time on my hands, I should start a new blog dedicated solely to sports. I hope to create a meningful post on this blog sometime soon but until then please feel free to read my general blog (linked above) or the blogs listed on the bottom righthand side of this page. And I will try to limit my referee bashing posts as much as possible because without them, sports would be insanely entertaining...or extremely chaotic (take your pick).

No comments: