My photo
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Friday, October 30, 2009

Narrow minds amuse me

I realized today how much I enjoy wearing junior teams jerseys to work, especially those that resemble NHL teams. For those unfamiliar with Toronto, most Torontonians only care about professional teams and sports and can only assocaite with professional sports teams even though some amateur sports are more entertaining (there are those who enjoy the semi-pro and even amateur sports but from my experience these people are in the vast minority in Toronto).

Today I am wearing a Kitchener Rangers jersey and since they are (or at least were) very closely linked to the NHL Rangers, their jerseys are almost a spliting image of each other with the exception of the word Kitchener instead of New York on the shoulder emblems. But, man, am I getting a lot of looks today.

I love these narrow minded people in Toronto.

No comments: